Thursday, June 3, 2010

Cute Little Love Stories 10: A dogged life

Cute Little Love Stories 9: The unnerving silence

"You think I have ego issues, don't you" She asked of him in a manner which made it less of a question and more of a condemnation

"What makes you say that" he asked back wondering where did this come from

"Because you simply won't believe I couldn't call because I was busy"

"Yes, I won't buy that but I won't attribute it to ego, it might be ego, it may be a hundred other things. You probably don't care enough, probably you do but are afraid to admit it to yourself"

"But why can't you believe I just couldn't call because I was too busy?"

"Because if that is so that means I haven't had an impact on you enough to take time out from whatever else is on your mind, and that will mean we will both have to again be born"

"Huh?"

"You think, our lives crossed path accidentally? Well you may, I don't. I believe we have been doing this for many lives before this and we'll have to keep doing this till we give in to each other,....completely. I knew you when I met you, I was hoping you'd also, but evidently you don't and so we'll have to repeat this all over again"

"What makes you so sure we are meant to be. Because I know you and I know me."

"I don't know me" she replied with the shallow tone which she spoke in when her steeled heart let her speak her emotions out

"Maybe, not this time, but one day, one life time you will"

"Ass!!!"

"No dog"

"Huh?"

"I was thinking since we wasted this human form and won't get it again for so many thousand births, lets be dogs in the next life, what say"

"Why dogs?"

"You like dogs, I like dogs...it would be fun being a dog"

"You just want to hump like one" She said in her smart assy tone


"Now that you mention it, sounds like a good idea. But i was more thinking like being nice golden Labradors and we'll be in a family with kids and we'll be the best pets those kids could ever have"

"Sounds good, you can make even this nonsensical talk, sound good"

"Yes but try doing one thing though"

"Don't play so hard to get next time"

"Why you wanna end this in the next life only, don't ya have patience to convince me through a few life times more"

"I'll follow you till eternity,...just that"

"Just what?"

"Without you i can't feel myself complete. I want you in me, so deep that our spirits mix, I want you in a way that no one can tell us apart, I want you so that there is no I left"

2 comments :

siras said...

This was sad! :|

Divaa Divine said...

the best of em all!

"Without you i can't feel myself complete. I want you in me, so deep that our spirits mix, I want you in a way that no one can tell us apart, I want you so that there is no I left"